Update Time!
Well...what has been happening in MuN's fantastic life recently. Well..NOTHING! Most interesting stuff i did all week was losing 20pounds cos of bloody Barcelona and Arsenal and me dropping my cooking pot's lid, and smashing it into 1 million pieces. Other than that...its lab lab lab, and i've only been to 2 lectures for the past 2 weeks. And it does not help that i gave myself a day off today.... Now feeling super guilty over it...maybe cos of the guilt i've been feeling depressed...and damn lazy..just don't want to do ANYTHING! *sigh* ARH FUCK IT!!! Give me 2 days.....I'll get over it!
Oh and i've read 'The Lost Boy' and 'A Man called Dave'. Yar....missed 1 or 2 lectures cos of the books. Good books though! Although at the end of it...i was getting really sian over the 'What have i done?' 'Believe in yourself!' blah blah blah crap.... And one thing i HATE about hols, is the about of work that comes with it! I the next few weeks, i have to complete 2 essays, start my dissertation....and start compiling my lecture notes! Also been thinking of my future lately.....and i just feel so blocked by my fucking NS! I really don't mind to go NS...REALLY...as i said to many pple b4, if Harnam can go thru' NS, than my grandma won't have any problems either. But this stupid NS has been worrying me! It's TWO years! In that 2 years, i'll COMPLETELY forget ALL about Genetics! And i worry if someone will employ me after NS cos i've forgotten everything. And make sure i get a job, i guess i'll have to do a Masters, and phD. BUT!! I HATE STUDYING! I CAN'T DO ONE MORE YEAR OF MASTERS! CANNOT AND WILL NOT! Than my sis tells me that i can jump to phD if i get at least a 2-1 for my degree. And THAT means...haiz...everytime i think of 2-1, i feel so damn tired. Its like shopping with ur sisters in Taka for 2 hours...and THAN they tell you they want to go to Far East. I mean fuck! I know I can walk to Far East! But THE EFFORT THE EFFORT!!! So tiring..... Hopefully, tmr Man U and Chelsea will cheer me up..... :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27/11/2004
West Brom v Man Utd
To Win: Man Utd
Charlton v Chelsea
To Win: Chelsea
Accumulater Bet
Stake:10.00 To Win: 14.10
28/11/2004 Liverpool v Arsenal
(Full Time Result)
To Win: Arsenal
Odds: 2.10
Stake: 10.00 To Win: 11.00

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home