Stereotypes
I hate it when pple think they know me so well. Esp when they say exclaim stuff like 'Oh! He does not like blah blah blah....or He not that sort of person....' to other pple IN FRONT OF ME!!! My elder sis is ONE person who does this....i really dun mind pple saying wat i am like, if THEY GET THE DAMN FACTS RIGHT! Anyways...if u know u know me so well....y the hell must u say stuff like that?! I know bern for 16 YEARS liao...and i CANNOT remember anytime that he EXCLAIM his knowledge of me. I think i find this thing so irritating cos i feel pple are trying to stereotype me. I'm sure there's TONS of pple saying 'MuN is kantang' 'MuN is spoilt rich man's son' blah blah blah behind my back....WHICH I ALSO DO! I have to say...i have this bad habit of judging pple too early, and sterotyping them DAMN fast. But that's for pple i just met lor.....cos i've been SUPER anti-social and generally turned into a big bastard over the last few years...and i come to a point in my life where i got a close knit groups of friends....and so if i meet someone slightly 'off', i can just identify, classify and ignore them ASAP. ANd so, if pple decide to stereotype me as a rich, spoilt kantang...FINE! Go ahead....i probably already classified them as 'fugly smelly chao chee byes' already! But its when FRIENDS try to classify me. I mean COME ON! Even I sometimes find out something new about bern, sotong, thane and even my sisters! So if ANY of u find urself trying to 'classify' ur friends...PLEASE STOP! U can only classify pple u DUN KNOW! Cos u can ignore contradicting facts........like this guy i dun like. I promptly classified him as a fucker, and someone told me that he does charity work thingy or something and he'll go to heaven. WELL....SINCE i DUN KNOW him well...i can ignore that fact and call him a fucker! I got this theory that friends say this sort of cock things to get closer to u or that they really like u or something (ego inflating, disillution growing). But make sense wat....cos i realized that pple who 'exclaim their understanding of me' tend to know me for 2 or 3 yrs only. Which is the 'I know some of ur dirty secrets' stage of friendship, and is quite a grey area of the friendship spectrum.
Makes sense? I'm sure it does not make sense to Dexter...cos DEXTER IS DIFFICULT! HAHHAHAHAHAH!
Oh...the study side of life is still FUCKING HORRIGIBLE! I am dunno HOW many days behind schedule.....i know lar...but i dun want to say...cos i dun want to remind myself how fucked up i am. I basically did ONE SUB-topic. Which is about 1 page worth of a textbook. OH YES! ONE MORE THING!!! THE NEXT CHEE BYE THAT TELLS ME TO LIGHTEN UP COS I WILL OR HE IS 'SUFFERING' IN NS WILL HAVE THE PRIVILAGE OF HAVING A BRAND NEW ASSHOLE!!!! And i SWEAR! I WILL CARVE IT OUT WITH A RUSTY BREAD KNIFE!!!!

2 Comments:
wat the hell do u mean im difficult? there u go. stereotyping again as usual. knn.. hahaha.. eh. juz now our msn chat i DID NOT say NS is tough, blah blah blah hor. so u got no rights, absolutely none, to carve another asshole for me. i've got one and i'm happy thank you very much. lolx!
i juz told u to get ur idea right if not NS will be tough coz they're gonna screw u for attitude problem.
excuse me. in wat way does THAT fulfill ur criteria to carve another asshole for me? none right? no go carve a new one for urself as punishment.
mun has been a baaaaad boy.
HAHAH! Ok FINE! I shall take ur LAME excuse and not carve u a new asshole. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home