iBlog
JET LAG!!! 3:37am!!! Finally changed the time of the blog to HOME TIME! Wendy and Liming ignoring me. Basket. Going to wreck my mom's car so they no choice but to see my fugly face.
Been reading my previous entries. Realised i tend to blog when i'm, depressed, stressed or angry. HAHAHAH. Wah....very jialat representation of MuN leh. Cannot cannot. Must think of happy post. Arh screw it. Happy blogs not my thing. If i so happy or doing very happy things...then i won't be wasting my time fucking blogging right?! I'd be out there going siao already. HAIZ! DAMN BORED WITH MY BLOG BACKGROUND! I have a super ambitious plan to get rid of the "MuN's Happenings" and the blue bit its on...the stupid orange star thingy beside it, and put a banner made up of a selection of the tons of photos i took. And get rid of Elva and my fishies. Also want to change the overall background to a lighter colour, so i'd have black text instead of white. Good plan right? I'll try to do the changes b4 2008.
Irene passed her driving!!! SHIT! I OWE HER DINNER! Kaoz....that gal knows how to study, cook good beehoon AND drive sia. My god!! Wat can she NOT DO?! Hmmmz...actually arh....she cannot keep her mouth shut, cannot stop with the LAME CORNY JOKES, cannot pass a primary 1 geography test AND cannot stop talking with STUFFED TOYS!!! That is just TERRIBLE Irene. ok...this starting to sound like the friendster testimonial i wrote for her. So better stop. ;D
Oh i ate the steamboat buffet thing at Bugis with Brother Bern. The famous one..and no i did not go to the wrong restaurant. Was disappointed sia! SO NORMAL! Ma la huo guo and Paramount is WAY better. Dunno how they became famous in the 1st place sia. I give it 2 out of 5 3rd fingers.
I think it haven't occured to me that i'm home forever and ever leh. Not really used to. Got loads of things to buy, like more sleeping pants, more shorts/3 quarters, and i also have to settle my enlistment stuff. But i'm so lazy to do them lor. Just like no rush lor.....not important. Oh yes! Talking about enlistment....APPARENTLY!! Although i have the SG passport from age 10, and hold pink IC since i was 12, i am STILL an Indonesian! Wat crap is THAT?! I have to renouce my Indonesian citizenship b4 i enlist. Wah KAOZ!!! Stupid right?! FUCKING STUPID RIGHT?! I have never even seen my Indo passport b4!!! So for the past 11 yrs of writing,
Nationality: Singapore
is simply WAYANG?! WHAT THE FUCK!!! Also, how the hell u renouce Indo citizenship anyway?? DUN TELL ME I HAVE TO GO INDO EMBASSY LOR!!!! Indonesian paperwork?! Peng san man. Btw i have nothing against Indonesians ok? Just dun like how they do things. Take my PARENTS for example. Classic. HAHHAHAhaHA
Also, to enlist i must bring photocopies of all my results for the 7 yrs of study in UK. Now that is just STUPID. Cos for the PAST FUCKING SEVEN YEARS i have gone to CMPB each year...to let them PHOTOSTAT AND KEEP A COPY OF MY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean wat? U lost them?? U cannot afford toilet paper? Fucking SLAP u can?!
Aiya ok ok....going to sleep liaoz. Too late already. If i never blog means i too busy having fun ok! U all take care and HAVE FUN!!! heh heh heh!
Congrats Irene!

3 Comments:
U OWE ME ONE HUGE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Har? har? har?
EH! U LEFT KAREN ON HER OWN! tsk tsk tsk.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home