MuN's Happenings

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Half A Dozen




I love you. Love you more everyday. You might feel that you are full of flaws, but i love that you are inperfect. You are emotional because you are just so full of life. You brighten my day with just one smile. I promise i'll make you smile everyday......


These 6 months have been nothing but bliss for me. Wake up happy just knowing i can look forward to talking with you. In just 6 months you've become such a rock in my little life. I wish i can make you completely happy 1 day. I hope I've got a lifetime to make you completely happy.


I wish I can be perfect for you, the way you are perfect for me.....


Because you more than most, deserve to be happy. 'Happiness with no strings attached'


I love you.


Love this face..........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home