Paraguay? Uruguay? URUGUAY!
Yup! 10Pounds on the underdogs! Just got a feeling they'll win.... Haiz...my bloody licence is not here yet!! HOW HOW HOW?!??!?!?!?!?!?! WHy why why?!?!?!?!? So friggin mah fan. I think worse come to the worse, I'll get my sis to sort it out...heh heh heh...she'll be back at the shithole next week. Haiz...so sad....have been having lots of fun with her around. Now, the buffer between me and my parents is severely comprimised(?).
Anyways...had durian just now... me elder sis was satisfying her craving, i dun eat durian onez, but i tried...ate a puny little bit. Alright lar...but I think I'll still puke if i take a huge bite, the smell too strong liaoz. Mangosteen better......
TOMOLO! Cmpb here me comes...get me bloody exit permit renewed once and for all. Eh eh...someone come out watch King Arthur with me leh! I know its crap...but i want to know HOW crap.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home