My last Post in UK ofr 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HARLOW!!!! I FINALLY finished my two essays. One, one day late (-5%), and the other a weekend late...but only -10%. I thought about it carefully u know? hahah. Well...if u wanna know why i am SLIGHTLY hyper right now.... its cos i slept at 9am THIS MORNING! Doing the damn essay...BUT its all good now! Been packing my room since i came back from uni! SO EXCITING! HAhahah! Home alone too...Karen and Andrew went birmingham....so don't need to close toilet door! Wahhaha...so liberating. Got loads to keep me busy too, have to clean out my gerbils....go to bank....find my supervisor to pass me a book about mutant mice....and ALL SET! Me luggage 100% packed liaoz....can't fit anymore stuff anyways....so so so...ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT! HAHAHA! Ok...what MuN want to do when he goes home. Want to EAT, want to DRIVE! AHHAHA AND must stay away from pet/bird/fish/cat/dog/insect/pig farms/shops/outlets. NOT going to step into the shops for one month! No no! hmmz..maybe to buy bird food...and maybe fish food...OTHER THAN THAT NO NO NO! Must restrain. OOoh! And gonna buy nice formal shoes for attending WEDDINGS! GOnna buy a REAL nice pair, cos i KNOW i'll be attending quite a number of weddings in the very near future. Aw yar! AND SKATING! Too bad micheal not around.... Arh well! I'll settle for bert... :P WAH! SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN A MONTH! I want to fast forward till july leh!!!! Orh and xmas! My 1st xmas in 5yrs back home! I don't even remember wat my family usually do for xmas sia. Sad right? My family better do something good for xmas sia..later anti-climax.
OK i shall stop write nonsense liaoz! Next time i post will be in an air-conditioned room in Duchess AvE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHH SEE ALL OF YAR SOON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home