MuN's Happenings

Monday, January 31, 2005

Tummy Feeling Funny....

Yup...i am sure its all the curry i had with MICHEAL and Andrew last night! HAhahah. Had so much fun. Anyways... END OF AUSTRALIAN OPEN! SAFIN WON! Too bad....thought it'll be nice if Hewitt won, given he an aussie and all. BUt hey, its not a perfect world we live in. I bet 12 times in the Aussie open, so that's about 120pounds spent on betting....the result?!?!?!? I made a profit of..... 12pounds. All that hard work for 12pounds. Arh well...gonna have to bet more to get my 150pounds. So now, its the relax period of NO betting until another big football or tennis tournament, competition thing comes along. Hmmmz...can't wait! HAhahahah.
For today's dinner! I thought i'll do something FUCKING revolutionary! SOMETHING CRAZY! Something NO MAN HAS DONE BEFORE! Decided to grill pork belly, and since i only know ONE way to cook pork belly, i decided to use ready made thai aromatic grill sauce. BUT that's not the CRAZY thing, the packet states, "Also good for, lamb, beef and turkey." *GASPS!* Nothing said about PORK! My god! Wat the hell will happen!?!!??! Well...i'll find out in a few hours. So scary. WAH KAOZ! I tell u all arh...MuN ALWAYS live on the edge!!!!
Oooh! Talking about cooking...i better de-frost the damn chicken. I going to cook CHICKEN RICE on tues! It's going to be THE BEST chicken rice i've ever made! Cos i defrost it now, marinate tonight, all through monday, AND cook on TUES! So its gonna be FULL of flavour and stuff. God willing of course. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home