MuN's Happenings

Monday, March 07, 2005

Laziest Day EVER

I just WASTED a day away!!! I woke up at 1:30pm. Dun ask...long story. Anyways...so after shower and everything, 2pm liaoz. I took 1 hr to clean out my gerbils. 3pm. Than, while eating the delightful fried rice karen cooked for me, i decided to on the TV. And there was some documentary about human evolution...so decided to watch it. Than after that ends....got ANOTHER doucumentary about some ice man they found 5000 years ago....so decided to watch that too. THAN...2 episodes of Futurama....followed by an hour of BRAND NEW Simpsons......Than half an hour of watching news...followed by new cartoon thingy called 'Father of the Pride'. And than....by the time i know it! Nip/Tuck!!! AND ITS NOW FUCKING 12:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SPENT A DAY IN FRONT OF THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY ESSAY IS NOT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK LAR!! Oh i watched a documentary about SEA on BBC news 24. Talked about m'sia, s'pore, indo. Terrorism blah blah..same old story, AND u think BBC news 24 is SOOO professional. BUT they spelled Pulau as Palau. Disgraceful...tsk tsk tsk....
Oh yes...back to my despair. OOHH NO!!!!!!!! HOW? HOW?! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME??!?!?! Haiz...i guess i'll try to unguilt myself now by making a feeble attempt at getting my essay started b4 going to bed..............

3 Comments:

At 10:02 am , Blogger MuN said...

No lor..they talking about PULAU something. An island somewhere in Java.

 
At 10:03 am , Blogger MuN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:05 am , Blogger MuN said...

WAh! I know u for SHI QI NIAN LEH! And u take some chee bye ang moh's word for mine?! I so sad leh...want to cry.......... BROTHER!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home