MuN's Happenings

Monday, May 23, 2005

Depressing....

Today such a depressing day sia....raining...quite heavily. Got thunder and stuff, which is really rare in UK. Well, i not sad cos of the rain, but rain with thunder always reminds me of the tropical storms back home...and so..make me super homesick. Also damn irritated by studying, and thoughts about not graduating. Everyone tells me i will graduate, and that its impossible to fail. But like, i got papers on tues, thurs and the 1st. And i haven't even STARTED on tues paper. All i did in 3 days was to study ONE chapter of thurs paper. I dunno why but i always put studying off till super last minute lor. I can have all the time in the world to study, but will only start like wat...2 or 3 days b4 a paper....which is FUCKING ridiculous lor. I have to self-teach and memorise everything in 2 days. Somemore the 2 papers i doing next are 10 credit modules. So they are quite small, and not many things to cover.....and i KNOW i am underestimating them...but i just CANNOT bring myself to study!!!! I really dunno how Bert or Irene or other hardworking pple can study DAY IN DAY OUT everyday! I guess i not the studying type of person lar....well, i guess everyone knows this since i was a tiny boy. In secondary school, and A Levels, i had NO IDEA why pple can get stressed by practical exams. Or even NEED to STUDY for practical exams. My WHOLE LIFE, i never prepared/read or do anything for practicals. Just go in, do and come out, and i always get A's for them. (Let me hao lian lar! Its the only thing i good at....) I also took to the lab work in uni super fast, and most of the times, i did my stuff un-supervised, and had NO problems. I mean, dun talk acedemics, anything hands-on i learn damn fast. I guessed i learnt how to skate relatively quickly, and when i learn how to cook new dishes, u just show me once, i cook one more time in front of u..and DAZZIT i know liaoz. BUT STUDYING!! HAIZ>.....wat the fuck sia. I just cannot seem to figure out how to deal with studying lor. All that detail....boh liao facts and figures. Theories...... just blogging about studying makes me shack already lor! AND U KNOW WAT THE SAD THING IS?! Even if i do get my degree....i WILL study masters next time lor!! Why?! Cos armed only with a degree, i can only be a lab tech!!! And tell me! U got see a lab tech smile b4?! I NEVER LOR! LAb techs sucks, they basically doo everything that Dr's and Profs dun want to do. So after army, i have to go thru all this studying crap ONE MORE TIME! Haiz..but dun think so far lar...i still have to somehow graduate 1st.........

SIAN>.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home