MuN's Happenings

Friday, August 03, 2007

Territories

Why do you want to invade my privacy? Don't you know that a person's room is sacred? Don't you know when to respect a person's space? Of course you do. You have a small cosy room all to yourself. A room NO ONE can meddle with. Not even your own husband dares to touch stuff in your room.

Maybe its primal instinct, maybe i'm just one selfish asshole that don't share. Whatever the fucking reason. I don't like to come back to my room and see a fugly clothes hanger nailed to the back of my door! Do you not have a hp? Cos i do. I went to Tekong for fucks sake! Not bloody Antartica. Just one call and one question. Then we would have avoided our arguement just now, and might have avoided our awkward and tense lunch that we going to share later. Is it so difficult?

7 yrs i've been away, alone where you left me. I fended for myself. If you want to be super calculative. I'll minus off the damn holidays. That makes 5 yrs. FIVE FUCKING YEARS I HAVE NO ONE TO ANSWER TO. 5 Years i looked after myself, cooked for myself and guess what? I cooked for my friends too! Maybe even looked after i few of them.

Can't you respect that? Can't you realise that your days of mothering me has come and gone? A hanger on my door without telling me IS a fucking big deal. It says u don't give a fuck what i think and that you actually have a say as to what goes on in my room! That makes you a hypocrite. I hate hypocites.

Keep up. Its 2007. You are still stuck in '96. I got a fucking degree already...not goddamn PSLE's. Be a mother to be. I don't need a nanny. I want to love and respect you. Right now i love and respect you cos i have to. That's y i'm bitching on my blog and not in your face. But if this shit carries on.....i can only take so much. Having the same blood makes you family. Does not mean i have to love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home