MuN's Happenings

Sunday, March 09, 2008

On my miserable day. My honey told me this...

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear;
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your lovely smile and the warmth of your hugs and kisses in the deepest part of my soul.
I will never leave you for You are everywhere I go my sweet.
Missing you lots.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home