MuN's Happenings

Thursday, June 02, 2005

ALL OVER!!

5 papers, 14 hours of examination time and at least 20 cans of Red Bull later......THe end of my student days is here!!! No more papers...EVER! AHhaha. Its now 1am UK time, and i can't fall asleep! And i've been awake since 10am yesterday! Woah...technically, its 10am 2 days ago. Well anyways....tried to sleep, but lying in bed, just can't stop thinking and feeling...DEPRESSED!! I KNOW?! WAT THE HELL?! WHY AM I DEPRESSED?! I waited 7 yrs for this day. I have dreamt of this day since i was 14!! And now..i'm BLOODY 21!!!

Well, i'm largely depressed cos i'm super homesick right now. Just feel that today is such a momentus (?) day and just wished Bern, Bert, Micheal or even Sotong and Thane (oh, i super mean to Sotong and thane now cos....THEY FORGOTTEN MY BDAY! Oh yes...Dex too! Fucker.) were all here. Haiz..just want to fly home now, feel the sticky humid air....eat good food....driving......no more Her Majesty's FUCKING english. For 7 yrs i've been waiting to go home....and now, i got 49 more days to wait. DEPRESSING!

Also.....i am feeling OLD! OLD i tell u! Student life is OVER! I cannot use the i am just a boy excuse anymore!! Which i've been using A LOT in the past year. Wat's next? Wat's the my next chapter of life? Not counting NS lar, which i am going to take as a 2 yr holiday for my brain. I previously said i going to do Masters..but NOW....after all the fucking studying i just went through....hmmz....not very motivated anymore. Actually, wat i really want is to earn as much money as possible. Why? COs turning 21 makes me realise that in a few yrs time i will be a PROFESSIONAL! Sounds cool right? No.....just means u fucking work ur ass off for the rest of ur life. And i really want to do so much stuff before i 'settle down' kinda thing. Like.......

http://www.unrealdive.com/expeditions/exp3.asp

a 10 day diving trip in South Africa which includes...CAGE DIVING WITH GREAT WHITES! ;) But there is a catch..i need at least S$10K for everything. HOW THE HELL I GOING TO FIND 10K?! Oh yes..and i need someone to go on the trip with me. Cos it'll be just so sad if i one person go....than come home and brag about it.....with no one else to back me up. Later they dun believe me sia. Elva look-a-likes are MORE THAN welcomed. ;P

3 Comments:

At 5:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh brother! knn u lah. who says i forgot ur birthday?! u muz be nv check email right? nah beiz.. i sent u an email wishing u happy birthday lor. coz i din see u online! i logged but u nv appeared. so i sent u an email b4 i left for work! plus that week my internet in camp down. so sent an email. A BLOODY EMAIL! I DIDN'T FORGET! ducker... grrr...

 
At 12:37 am , Blogger MuN said...

HAhAHha! I just checked only. Aiya...relax lar...my bday i spent cramming lor. Super sian. AHhah

 
At 12:38 am , Blogger MuN said...

HAHAH! I just checked my email only. Slept for 14 hrs!! SHIOK! hhahahh. Well..THANKS FOR UR WISHES! I go watch movie...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home