10 Things You Might Not Want to Know about MuN
My Honey tagged me...so yar..boh bian lor like that! :P HAhahhah! *muaks*
Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog entry of their own list of 10 weird things or habits or little known facts, as well as state this rule clearly. At the end of this, you must tag 6 people and list their names. No tagbacks!
Here goes...
1. I can stuff 4 digestive cookies in me mounth...at ONCE.
2. My farts can kill bird one.
3. When someone bores me, I put on my smily face and zone off indefinately.
4. I think puppies are WAY cuter than babies.
5. I have to sniff anything b4 putting it in me mouth. (sounds so wrong right? purposely one)
6. I think V-necks are WRONG.
7. If i see a ripe zit...I really REALLY really REALLY REALLY want to burst it.
8. I can get real bitey....and gnawy.
9. The next best thing to an orgasm is to have a nice shit while reading 'Get Fuzzy'
10. I like to get high on cough syrup.....s h i o k ..... *googly eyes*
And...
The lucky 6 pple i tag:
1) Melissa
2) Kolie
3) Elvis
4) Dexter
5) Joshua
HAHHAHAAH....i think only Melissa has an active blog. TOO BAD! EVERYONE ELSE BETTER WAKE UP IDEA!!! Don't have a 6th huh? oh well...to make up for it.....
11) To test water condition in my fish tank/pond water...i taste it.
12) I bite my finger nails.
13) I use the bit off nails to floss me teeth.
14) I like a wee bit of pain..... *hee*
15) Smell of garlic and seseme oil releases the salivating animal in me.
16) I dun wear underwear when i sleep. Need it to be free to be free to be freeeee....
17) I sing when i drive alone.
18) I've gotten into an accident while singing..... :/
19) I've already chosen my best men. You guys better not get married b4 i do!
20) MuN can get ALL LOVEY AND MOOSHY TILL U get GOOSEBUMPS! SO! SHUXIAN!! You better turn down you air-con while reading my blog, cos there is a LOT MORE MOOSH WHERE MuN IS!!!
*giggles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home