I'm on Brisbane time now...
My 1st day here. Feel so far away from home. Sights smells and sounds seem so foreign. Woke up to the squawks of parakeets/lorikeets. Even the crows sound different.
Bern posted this on my facebook.
Time passes so fast. It just feels as though u came back from London not long ago. haha. NS.. gone in a blink of an eye and now your down under. Anyway, thank you for accepting who i am for whatever weirdness and odd character that i have and understanding and knowing me so well for the past decade and I no longer see u as my best friend and more of an elder brother. I've learn quite a fair bit from you and dex in many ways. Without you 2, I would never be where i am now. Thank you for being there for whatever reasons there may be. We do not know what the future will be like, but i do know that, in my eyes and my mind, you will forever be my brother. Nothing can change that fact. Study hard and come back soon!
Asshole...already know that i'm emotional and stuff! *sniff* LOVE YOU TOO BROTHER!
Went grocery shopping. Still haven't fully unpacked. My bed is not even made. At least my webcam is finally working! Can't stop thinking of home. Not really looking forward to tommorrow. Don't really want to start studying, yet its the only reason i'm here.
Is chasing this dream so worth it? I could have been home working and earning. With my family. I felt guilty for not spending enough time with brother bern and dex. Felt guilty for not spending enough time with my mom. Very guilty for ignoring Tiny. Must make up for it.
Can't help feeling selfish for pursuing this dream. All the money spent. All the tears lost.
My sis tells me that you spend more time at work than with your family. So i have to pursue this dream and so i can wake up everyday, eager to be a vet. I know i will. I want to be and will be so happy to be a vet. But i really don't want to work most of my life. Life is too short to neglect the ones you love.
I'll find my balance in a few weeks. Don't want to stop missing home though. Want to think of you every second of the day so that i'll dream of you at night.....
Love you and miss you.
yar...you too bro...
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home