MuN's Happenings

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother Bern!!!

Happy Birthday Bro!



Just would like to say thank you for being my best friend. Can't even remember us NOT being friends. Apparently, as my mom LOVE to tell the whole world, i was a VERY clingy kid. Can't do without mommy! Cry like a big baby i was when mommy left. So i decided to ask my mom whether she remembered the day i met Bern. Me best friend.



APPARENTLY! She can't remember. Oh anti-climax. Sorry, but i like to think that we become friends from the start. Knowing you, even before, you would never say 'Hi i'm Bernard" lor! And i would never say "Hi i'm Arman" I like to imagine that from the 1st time we 1st met and had our 1st game of 'Catching', we just knew we were friends, and that we were friends.



I still remember that we would play rubbers. I used to suck at it and you being the pro of every game you decided to play would just give me rubbers to lose to others. HAhaha! Those innocent days....oh what different rubbers we play with now bro! :)



Football! Who can forget. We grew up playing football. Learning how to bicycle kick we broke windows and ran away. We sneaked out of Zhang Yao Shi's extra tuition classes just to go nuts at the street soccer court. We ran like ANIMALS when the principal was crossing the road to check the soccer court. Our band ECA was actually soccer, and during the concert we still could not play 1 NOTE on our stupid instruments. In the end, your trumpet and my tuba was in the concert just to make up the numbers. The teacher even told me to pretend to play lor! HAHAHA!



Truth be told bro. You were part of the forces that moulded my character. I will not be as confidant, as loud or stubborn without you as my friend. I can be what i am now, cos i KNOW that whatever happens. No matter how many assholes i offend, I will ALWAYS have my best friend. I know Bernard won't turn on me even if I become Hitler Chen. I know that at least someone in this world will listen to whatever stupid thing i say. I know that at least someone in this world got my back, 24/7.



My Brother!


From a different Mother!


Love you bro!



Happy Birthday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home