MuN's Happenings

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Silliot




Recently celebrated Mark's 21st birthday. Hoped he had fun, cos really, my 21st was fucking terrible. So was my 18th. It was right smack in the middle of exams. Incidentally, my 18th birthday cake was exactly the same as my 21st birthday cake! HAHAH, but hey, I thank all me dearest friends to actually bother to celebrate it, cos don't say them, I WAS IN NO MOOD TO CELEBRATE, but they did. And its those laughter and friendship in between exams that i'll never forget.


I'm tired of cooking. Just sian of it. Was trying to be innovative and cook a variety, but yar, what's the point of trying so hard if no one appreciates, so i'll be cooking simple and standard for the forseeable future. For someone that will 'eat anything', there's a lot of stuff i can't cook.


Today, I realised that i really suck at driving manual cars. I had to reverse on a steep slope. Long story short, i burnt my clutch, and it tooked me fucking 15min just to back up a few metres. Ridiculously pathetic and I am going to find a quiet steep slope and practice till i can parrallel park on slopes. Back home, I got friends that have tons more driving experience than me, but over here...shit...i'm the one holding the licence the longest.


Been very irritable these few days. Dirty kitchen. Messy room. Floppy disgusting hair. Stupid lectures. Studying. Bloody army talk again and again. Everything's bugging me. Haven't been sleeping well too. Bloody fucking birds i tell you. Even they are starting to get to me. Just want 1st year to END! Not even studying Vet stuff. Feels like a total waste of time.


AND ONE THING FOR EVERYONE!! IF you gonna budge in a room. Don't knock. Really. What's the fucking point? Just come in and invade my privacy. America did not ask Iraq if they could drop by did they?


Aiya! Fed up lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home